Translate

Friday 9 October 2015

'Very Strange Things' - Writing complete, New submission (9/10/2015)

So after a good few weeks of work and polishing, and the occasional anxiety and bit of doubt, I finally have 'Time of Miracles' as well as the series bible retooled, revised and ready to go. In fact, they're already gone!

The contact that I've been alluding to over the past few posts I have been engaging in a semi.active dialogue over the weeks, detailing my plans as well as the place of the show within the current animation landscape in the UK and the competition out there from abroad. Today, I sent both the new pilot and the new bible off to him for evaluation. There's nothing settled or signed just yet, but who knows what this could lead to. Needless to say, I'm very, very excited!

Also, enjoy the final bit of concept art, featuring our two leads, from Mr. Ceranic that you'll be getting for some time, as he is tied up with other work.


No comments:

Post a Comment